The Little Au Pair Agency works with carefully selected European Partners to introduce you to the best Au Pair Applicants. We only send you details of Au Pairs who have successfully completed our partner agents vetting process which includes references, medical and police checks, and who meet your family’s needs. This helps to reduce the amount of time you spend searching for the right candidate.
The Search Process in 6 Simple Steps:
- REGISTRATION: complete our online form to register with us for free. We will call you to make sure we have a good understanding of your requirements.
- MATCHING: we send you details of prospective Au Pair candidates including their ‘Dear Family Letter’ (a letter written by the Au Pair to provide an insight into their life and experience) along with evidence of up to date references, police check & medical certificate
- SELECTION: you connect with your preferred candidates via email and conduct interviews by phone or video calls, eg Skype or Facetime
- OFFER: once you have identified a candidate you would like to offer the position to, we will check they are willing to accept. Your invitation letter is then forwarded to your chosen Au Pair outlining the terms of their stay with your family (we provide a template for this). We will invoice you for the introduction fee on acceptance of your offer.
- PREPARATION: prepare for your Au Pair’s arrival – make sure their room is tidied, cheerful and ready for your Au Pair, and that your Host Family Welcome Pack is up to date.
- WELCOME: the Au Pair will book their travel to the UK. You will make arrangements to meet with them at the airport. Ensure you have time set aside to help your Au Pair settle into their new routine with your family.
Call us with your enquiry: 020 8462 6041
Some of the helpful tools and support we provide to help you along the way:
- Sample interview questions to make sure you cover off key points upfront, eg change in work pattern or increase in hours during school holidays
- An example invitation letter for you to update and send to your chosen Au Pair outlining the terms and conditions of their stay
- A Host Family Welcome Pack full of ideas and suggestions on how best to support your Au Pair during their arrival, familiarisation and settling in period.
- Welcome Email and Au Pair Welcome Pack for every new Au Pair to see how they are settling in and connect them with other Au Pairs
- Free membership of the leading Au Pair online community, ‘aupairfriends.com’ and new mobile phone app, ‘Excuses to Meet’, to connect your au pair safely with other au pairs in their local area, along with a wealth of useful information for your au pair on finding language courses, obtaining discounts on travel and accommodation, shopping, and leisure activities.
- Every new Au Pair receives a mobile phone SIM card, including £5 of free credit. Easy to activate and available on a pay as you go basis.
- A £20 discount on the standard course price for a unique online ‘Au Pair Core Skills Training Programme’ created specifically for au pairs by Babyem, a leading childcare training agency. The course provides practical training in essential areas including: working as an au pair, child safety, healthy eating, and managing behaviour. Au pairs receive a certificate of completion, endorsed by the British Au Pair Agencies Association.
- Emergency Helpline available for both families and Au Pairs and operated out of hours.
- Au Pair Health and Travel Insurance*, including to cover emergency medical expenses, and repatriation, is available via the British Au Pair Agencies Association website in association with Endsleigh Insurance Services: http://bapaa.org.uk/agencies/au-pair-insurance/
- We recently teamed up with a specialist car insurance broker* called Stoneshield Services Ltd who can offer competitive premiums for Au Pairs. To get a quote, please click here: https://www.stoneshieldservices.co.uk/?utm_source=agency1032&utm_medium=Agency&utm_campaign=ssagencylinks
*DISCLAIMER: We do not advise on or make any recommendations in respect of any general insurance products. If you are in anyway unsure as to whether a particular insurance product is suitable for you or not, then you should seek independent financial advice.
Call us with your enquiry: 020 8462 6041
Copyright © 2014-2018 The Little Au Pair Agency Limited. Terms and Conditions Privacy Notice Site Map