1. AU PAIR INTRODUCTIONS: we are currently placing Au Pairs for:
- SUMMER HOLIDAYS (June, July & August)
- LONG TERM FOR 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR (August/September arrivals for 10-12 months)
2. AU PAIR SOCIALS: Following the popular au pair day trips to Stonehenge/Bath and then Oxford/Blenheim Palace, our next Au Pair day trip is on Sunday 24th March to Stratford-upon-Avon and the beautiful Cotswolds. All our au pairs have been sent details on how to book.
3. BREXIT UPDATE: The British Au Pair Agencies Association (BAPAA) are in contact with the UK government (the Home Office and Migration Advisory Committee) to understand any visa, health care…etc impacts for European Au Pairs post 29th March 2019. BAPAA will inform its members as soon as more details become available, and we in turn will inform our Host Families and Au Pairs of any new requirements.
(Last updated: 23rd February 2019)
At The Little Au Pair Agency we offer friendly and personalised support as you search for the right Au Pair for your family. The perfect choice for families looking for peace of mind and support throughout their Au Pair search and selection process.
We work with carefully selected European Partners to find the best Au Pair candidates, helping to reduce the amount of time you spend shortlisting applicants. We only ever send you details of screened candidates who meet your family’s needs.
The Little Au Pair Agency is a small family run agency based in South East London. Whilst we do place Au Pairs throughout the UK, the majority of our host families are based in London and the South East of England. We only work with a small number of Host Families which means we offer a friendly service tailored to your childcare needs. We are passionate about helping busy families with their Au Pair search, and with first hand experience of being a Host Family can help answer your questions along the way. We are a full member of the British Au Pair Agencies Association and comply with BAPAA Au Pair programme guidelines.
Our website provides lots of information about hosting Au Pairs and more about us but we understand, particularly for first time Host Families, it can be easier to talk with someone. For an informal chat, please call us on 020 8462 6041.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope to be able to help with your childcare search.